DEVELOPING AN EDITORS EYE FOR YOUR ART
FINDING THE MASTERPIECE WITHIN YOUR WORK.
2 Days (11am-4pm) $545.
(May 21-22 workshop is full - contact for waiting list cancelations)
In this two day workshop we will explore ways of creating strong well designed art with impact.
1. Laying down base painting and mixed media layering.
2. Understanding value and color.
3. Getting out of your own way and creating from a “flow” state.
4. Mark making.
5. Developing an editors eye for identifying what is working in your art.
6. How to finish a piece and feel good about it.
For beginners to professionals.
Supplies and materials provided. Wood panels, paint, brushes, tools and mixed media materials.
ICB Building / 480 Gate 5 Road Ste #107 / Sausalito CA 94965